Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Links, Links, Links...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
This post is part of a series related to the Sun Earth Day 2011 NASA Tweetup at Goddard Space Flight Center on March 19th, 2011
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I hope you will find this list of links helpful. I have organized it into sections:
  • Websites
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Blogs
  • Pictures/Videos
I also added a few videos and pictures to the end of the post. I figured if I just posted a list of links you would be bored and would not have the overwhelming desire to return and read my ramblings (what I call this blog). As you can tell from the large blue note above (or if you have been reading my other posts) this is part of a series.

(Begin Commercial Break) 
"If you have not had a chance to read my earlier posts, I strongly recommend you take minute or two to review them. You may or may not be sorry you did." - I'm Aaron and I approve this message!
(End Commercial Break)

And we're back. I would like you to return and read my future posts as I upload them. I also welcome any and all comments, both good and bad. Don't be shy! I don't bite...at least I think I don't. I'm not sure. Let's move on.

If you would like to add a link to this post, please let me know via the comment section. Comments are moderated so they do not post until I review them.

Note: Not all links are related directly to the Sun Earth Day Tweetup, some are general links related to NASA, science, and planetary missions.

Photo Credit: NASA/Pat Izzo
A few special links first:
Goddard Annual Sun-Earth Day Has a Tweeting Twist
National Air and Space News Room
National Air and Space Group Photo
NE Live - Sun Earth Day Tweetup

Websites:
NASA
Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC)
GSFC Sun Earth Day 2011
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
GSFC Mission List
NASA Edge
GPM Mission
MMS
SDO Mission
SOHO Mission
STEREO Mission
Landsat Program
Kepler Mission
New Horizons Mission
MESSENGER Mission
Hubble Space Telescope
James Webb Space Telescope

Twitter:
@SunEarthDay
@NASATweetup
@NASAGoddard
@NASA
@AleyaJean
@NASA_SDO
@NASA_HUBBLE
@TroyCline
@NASA_EDGE
@JonVerve
@SpacePlumbr
@JoelGlick (HatCam)
@ThinkGeek
@AirandSpace
@Camilla_SDO
@PhillipC81
@NMNH
@isalara
@smithsonian

Facebook Pages:
Goddard Space Flight Center
Sun Earth Day
NASA Edge
NASA
NASATweetup Alumni
SDO
Camilla SDO
Landsat
MMS
MESSENGER
Kepler
New Horizons
ThinkGeek
National Air and Space Museum

Blogs:
http://adcunningham.blogspot.com/
http://scionsspace.blogspot.com/
http://blog.prairievegan.com/2011/03/sed2011-science-hangover-visit-to-nasas.html

Pictures and Videos (hint you will find the links below the videos):

Caitlin Bacha (@SpacePlumbr) sharing a story about SDO.


This is what a NASA supercomputer sounds like.


HATCAM - JustinTV - Search for "NASATweetup"

Goddard Space Flight Center - Building 29 - "Shake & Bake"



The End! (sort of...once it got dark we went to the Laser Ranging site)

2 comments:

  1. This post was so helpful to me! I have been trying to gather links from a million places and it was all right here. Thanks for all of your hard work on this! :)

    ReplyDelete